with external regeneration for workshop vehicles and building machines
Example: EWR 30
Diesel-engine exhaust gases are dangerous substances which have been proved clearly to cause cancer (see MAK-TRGS 500/900 and UVV-VBG 113).
With the ETB particle filter, type EWR, observance of the existing and the expected future particle limits is guaranteed.
The Main Facts:
- Extraction of soot particles ca. 98 %.
- Operating time about 8 to 10 hours.
- Simple, rapid filter change (Quick-release couplings).
- Suitable for shift working (easy-change filters).
- Electronically controlled filter regeneration within 30 to 75 minutes.
- Regeneration of several filters one after another.
- Installation vertical or horizontal (swivel/portable).
- Little space required, visibility not disturbed.
- Replaces the exhaust silencer.
- Filter with internal regeneration, see type ECR.